Marvel Sewer and Drain has been in the pipe repair business for over 20 years and we are experts in all types of pipe repair services in Minneapolis, MN, and surrounding areas. From minor leaks to laying all-new pipes with the CIPP method, our skilled technicians use the latest methods to fix the problem.
One of the key elements of trenchless pipe cleaning is hydro-jetting, the blasting of water through pipes at very high pressure. Novice plumbers cannot reliably undertake this procedure, which is why we impart special training in the procedure to our team.
Experts at Marvel Sewer and Drain will measure the diameter of the drain, assess the nature and magnitude of blockage, and use their expert knowledge to decide how much pressure is needed to clear the drain.
This system of drain cleaning Minneapolis, MN is a great option for the job for the following reasons:
- It is non-disruptive
- It is quick
- It pushes water upstream, so gravity does its work in draining the pipe of the debris dislodged by the water.
- It is the best solution to clean pipes to near-new condition.
- It is the best solution to remove blockages – root balls or domestic waste.
- It scours the inside of pipes to remove the buildup of grease, hair, soap, rust, and minerals.
We can say with the utmost confidence we are the best providers of hydro jetting because:
- We determine if hydro jetting is the best solution to the problem before starting work with the help of sewer camera inspection in Minneapolis, MN.
- We also inspect the drains after hydro-jetting to ensure complete removal of the blockage and see if the inside wall is clean.
- We have the latest diagnostic tools and hydro-jetting equipment.
- We are available for emergencies.
- We put our customers first and work in a manner designed to minimize disruption to their lives.
- We are reliable, efficient, and economical.
Get in Touch with Us Today!
Don’t hesitate to turn to us at the first sign of plumbing issues. Call us now and let us help you with your drain cleaning needs. We proudly serve the following locations and their surrounding areas: