Careers at Marvel Sewer & Drain
Marvel Sewer and Drain is a family-owned business, specializing in residential drain cleaning and trench-less sewer repair in the Twin Cities. We have a “Work hard play hard” mentality and strive to ensure our team health and happiness are a top priority. We are always looking for reliable, hardworking people who aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty to join our team.
Sewer and Drain Technician
$18 – $30 an hour | Full-time, Part-time
Full Job Description
Marvel Sewer and Drain is a family-owned business, specializing in residential drain cleaning and trench-less sewer repair in the Twin Cities. Our team is growing and we are looking to hire additional technicians to join our team. We have a “Work hard play hard” mentality and strive to ensure our team health and happiness are a top priority.
The primary function of a Drain Technician is to provide drain cleaning services, by removing roots, debris and other refuse from clogged sewer lines and drains. This position handles service calls to customers in their homes and includes educating clients on the importance of sewer repair and replacement, and assisting them in choosing the service, products and service options for their specific situation.
***SIGN ON BONUS – OFFERING A $1500 SIGN ON BONUS***
Bonus to be paid 50% after 2 Weeks, and 50% at 90 days.
- Grit – Ferociously Overcome Any Obstacles
- Accountability – Own Our Actions and Results
- Positive – Light Hearted and Upbeat
- Genuine – Honest and Forthright
- Improvement – Constantly Bettering Ourselves
What we offer
- Paid hands-on training
- Paid time off (80 Hours year 1)
- Paid holidays off (6 Major)
- Company paid Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k Retirement plan with company contribution
- Quarterly employee engagement company activities (Whirlyball, boating, sporting games, etc…)
- Pinball, Arcade, and Big Buck Hunter in game room!
- Clean Drain lines utilizing multiple types of equipment
- Perform camera inspections
- Maintain vehicle and equipment
- Customer education and high level of service
- Diagnose and troubleshoot drain and sewer issues
- Assist with sewer repairs when needed
- Shop maintenance and tasks as needed
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Characteristics we look for
- An honest and open person, especially when things don’t go as planned!
- Reliable, hardworking and not afraid to get your hands dirty
- FUN, generally happy and nice- We want positive people who want to grow with us
- Willingness to learn and to help others. A team player.
- Loyal- always promoting the company, helping employees, and taking care of clients
- Valid Driver License
- Speak English
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)